- Precision-machined hub on collar face limits contact area
- Ideal for bearing inner-race
- Use on standard UNF shafts
- Can be placed anywhere on shaft
- Superior holding power over set-screw type collars
Designed for use on standard UNF shafts, Threaded Hub Collars feature a precision-machined hub on the face that limits the contact area, minimizing friction. They are ideally suited as a bearing inner-race. Non-marring, easy to adjust, with high clamping power, they can be completely disassembled and placed anywhere on a shaft.