- Precision-machined hub on collar face limits contact area
- Ideal for bearing inner-race
- Can be placed anywhere on shaft
- Smooth bore protects shafts from damage
- Superior holding power over set-screw type collars
Hub collars feature a precision-machined hub on the face that limits the contact area, minimizing friction. It is ideally suited as a bearing inner-race.
2-Piece Clamp-Type Shaft Collars are designed for use on standard round shafts, hard or soft, as well as on thin wall tube or over a split hub. They can be completely disassembled and placed anywhere on a shaft. They are non-marring, easy to adjust, with high clamping power.