- Provides bi-directional axial adjustability along a shaft.
- Can be used as a locator or stop
- Knurled edges for easy turning
- Wrench flat for applying added torque to move heavy parts
- Superior axial holding power
The Adjustable Thrust Collar Assembly clamps directly to a shaft and provides infinite controlled movement in either direction. The collar assembly consists of two knurled collars which clamp directly onto a shaft and feature a male-female connecting hub that provides a range of adjustment. Each side includes a wrenching flat to impart added torque.
Providing 3/8" to 3/4” axial adjustability, depending on bore size, it can be used for applications ranging from pre-loading bearings to moving heavy components along a shaft. Since the entire assembly consists of two one-piece collars which clamp directly to a shaft and screw into each other, it provides superior axial holding power.
To make a simple axial adjustment, just clamp one side of the assembly on a shaft, move the other side, then clamp it, and repeat the process infinitely as needed.