- Off-the-shelf solutions to specific shaft mating problems
- Available in a range of styles, sizes and materials
- Customized and made-to-order options available
Stafford Specialty Shaft Couplings are each designed to perform specific functions. Included are:
• 100:1 Phase Adjuster for precise static phase adjustment.
• PowerRing™ Rigid Shaft Couplings that transmit up to 3X the torque load of conventional clamp-type couplings.
• Precision Sleeve Couplings to assure shaft alignment within 0.001" TIR.
• Flange couplings for mounting.
• Remachineable couplings for mating dissimilar shafts.
The design challenges met by these rigid couplings include maintaining precision shaft alignment and balance for high-speed operation, adjusting phase relationship between two shafts or a mounted component, and connecting and maintaining the concentricity between two different size shafts.
Available in aluminum, steel, stainless steel and ANSI 1018 weldable steel, Stafford Specialty Shaft Couplings are offered in 1/4” to 2” bore sizes.
Stafford Specialty Shaft Couplings are priced according to configuration.