- Locate components precisely on shaft
- Easy adjustability
- Standard and custom designs available
Stafford Adjustable Shaft Collars feature:
- Micro-Adjustable Shaft Collar for applications requiring repeatable fine-tune positioning in 0.0005” increments with 0.200” total adjustment.
- Adjustable Thrust Collar that provides bi-directional axial adjustability with superior holding power.
- Micro-Adjust Stop Collar Assembly that offers micrometer-like adjustability of either or both collar faces.
Designed to let users precisely locate shaft mounted components for a wide range of industrial automation, material handling, packaging, and robotics applications, Stafford Adjustable Shaft Collars are offered from stock in standard 3/8” to 1-1/2” bore sizes made from steel and stainless steel.
Special sizes and materials can be supplied.
Stafford Adjustable Shaft Collars are priced according to type, size, and quantity.