- Mate two shafts with zero backlash
- Keyways provide added torque capacity and fixed shaft phasing
- Available with straight-through or stepped bores
- Smooth bore protects shafts from damage
- Offered in High Strength and Low Profile styles
Designed for aligned shafts, the 1-Piece Clamp-Type Coupling makes two shafts function as one. Standard keyways provide added torque capacity and fixed shaft phasing.
Clamp-Type Couplings with Keyways are available with straight-through bores. They are precision machined, non-marring, easy to adjust, with high clamping power.
- Stainless Steel
Offered in two styles:
- High Strength: Clamp screw does not protrude beyond the outside diameter (OD)
- Low Profile: Clamp screw protrudes beyond the OD