- Fit standard UNF/UNC threaded shafts
- Can be placed anywhere on shaft
- No fumbling or loose screws
- Superior holding power over set-screw type collars
- Offered in High Strength and Low Profile styles
UNF/UNC Threaded Hinge Collars are used on standard threaded shafts, either UNF (fine thread) or UNC (coarse thread).
Stafford’s exclusive Hinge Shaft Collars are perfect where fast operation is required, such as hostile environments or situations where there are space and time constraints. Hinge Shaft Collars are functionally similar to two-piece collars, for use on standard round shafts, hard or soft, as well as on thin wall tube or over a split hub.
They are easy to assemble, reposition, and take apart; eliminating fumbling, lost screws and wasted time. Hinge Shaft Collars provide the same axial holding power as conventional collars. They have a smooth bore that will not damage shafts.
Offered in two styles:
- High Strength: Clamp screw does not protrude beyond the outside diameter (OD)
- Low Profile: Clamp screw protrudes beyond the OD