- Solid working face available machineable or hardened and ground
- Integral clamp provides high strength, non-marring hold
- Can be placed anywhere on shaft
- 1117 Steel for easy machineability
Accu-Clamp™ Collars combine a non-marring clamp with a solid working face that is either fully machineable or hardened and ground. They can be completely disassembled and placed anywhere on a shaft. The machineable Accu-Clamp™ Collar can be used as is, or modified by drilling, tapping, threading, turning, knurling, etc. The hardened and ground Accu-Clamp™ Collar provides an ultra-precise bearing surface for applications that require extreme squareness and flatness.
Offered in two styles:
- Machineable: Face can be modified by the user
- Hardened and Ground: Has a precise bearing surface that is extremely square and flat