- Mate two shafts with zero backlash
- Two pieces for convenient assembly and adjustment
- Smooth bore protects shafts from damage
- Available with straight-through or stepped bores
- Offered in High Strength, Low Profile and Heavy Duty styles
Designed for aligned shafts, the 2-Piece Clamp-Type Coupling makes two shafts function as one. This coupling comes completely apart to allow the most convenient assembly and adjustment. It is ideal for overhung or unsupported shafts and is an excellent way to attach items such as mixer paddles and shaft extensions.
Clamp-Type Couplings are available in straight-through or stepped bores. They are precision machined, non-marring, easy to adjust, with high clamping power.
- Stainless Steel
Offered in three styles:
- High Strength: Clamp screw does not protrude beyond the outside diameter (OD)
- Low Profile: Clamp screw protrudes beyond the OD
- Heavy Duty: Uses larger clamp screw and has larger OD for 2X holding power