- Provides a square and rigid method for mounting components on threaded shafts
- Fully machineable face on one side for drilling, tapping, etc.
- Integral clamp provides high strength, non-marring hold
- Can be placed anywhere on a shaft
- 1117 Steel for easy machineability
The Accu-Clamp™ Threaded Collar provides a square and rigid method for mounting components on standard UNF threaded shafts. It combines a non-marring clamp with a solid working face that is fully machineable. It can be used as is, or modified by drilling, tapping, threading, turning, knurling, etc.
The 2-piece clamp-type design can be completely disassembled and placed anywhere on a shaft.